Increase the value of your home and improve curb appeal by adding or replacing your driveway, patio, steps, or sidewalks with quality concrete. While concrete may seem pricey upfront, it has a long lifespan and requires minimal upkeep, saving you money in the long run.
Glen Galis Concrete has over 25 years of experience working on residential projects. We are known for prompt, courteous, clean, and efficient service. We’ll happily provide you with a list of references from clients in your area or throughout Chicago’s western suburbs.
Some of the concrete services we provide:
- Water Drainage
- Pool Decks
- Crawl Space
Hiring the right concrete contractor is essential. According to HomeAdvisor here are “12 Questions to Ask When Hiring Cement Contractors.”
- Are you licensed and insured?
- What’s your experience with a project like [patios/sidewalks/retaining walls/etc.]?
- Do you perform all parts of the installation yourself, or do you subcontract factors like delivery and finishing?
- Do you have a portfolio of work that I can review?
- Can you provide three references of recent clients with similar jobs as mine?
- How long do you think my project will take?
- Will you provide an estimate before the contract, and how binding is that estimate?
- What expenses does and doesn’t your quote include?
- Do you guarantee your work in writing, and do you offer any kind of warranty?
- How will you ensure that the concrete won’t crack over time?
- Can you help with any permitting my job might require?
- When can you get started?